Google Analytics

Friday 14 August 2009

Feel the love

The lovely Elisa who I met first on our yarn tourism trip to Sindelfingen, showed us just how lovely she is when along with some items to L, she also included a gift for each of the tourists. Look at us radiating happiness over her exquisite hand-made knitting organisers - with colour-coded ribbons on the wrapping no less.


Because we see ourselves as a nice bunch, we getting together some bits and bobs to send back. I think L was to make some enticing 'Creme Brulee' soap, G to make a cute snap purse and E to dye some yarn specially. I let myself me talked into these pretty buttons from Liberty, which I am sure she will like..


Our carrier piegeon de-lux, L, is to deliver the package of goodies this weekend when she and Elisa once again meet to explore the delights of Wollmeise!

No comments:

Post a Comment