Google Analytics

Saturday 9 May 2009

We love SLFS

Oh my gosh, G introduced me to the 'Secret Liberty Fabric Shop' (aka Shaukat Fabrics) near Gloucester Road over the weekend and it was love at first sight.. after feeling slightly overwhelmed by the sheer density of fabrics per square metre.
My particular favourite is 'Lucy's Farm' which I hope to soon turn into a skirt for my wearing pleasure. Please don't let me bugger it up!

Also fell for this beautiful print which reminds me of summers in Sweden, picking mini strawberries in the sunshine. This may become a dress in it's next life.

I have to admit I have no idea what to do with this one, but just loved the kooky carriage print..

Oh, and because they are so nice at the SLFS they also let us scavenge some bits from the quilting section for free (or was that because we ended up spending so much??):

We both couldn't resist letting out a sigh of infatuated happiness over our beautiful purchases on leaving the shop - it must be love.

No comments:

Post a Comment