Google Analytics

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Sylvanian nostalgia

So who else used to play with these when they were little? Aren't they just the cutest??


I liked the baby ones best, and had a small collection of them which I used to make tiny clothes for and take on 'camping trips' to the pond in our garden. Unfortunately they would inevitably end up with bald patches as pond water and the adhesive in their fur didn't mix very well. I didn't mind though.

L and I had a shared love of our furry Sylvanian friends and regularly pooled our collections (my bald ones with lumpy clothing and L's immaculate ones) and played 'blind date' with them. Ah, those were the days!

Anyway, for the sake of nostaliga I thought I would include this little bonus bunny along with the shawl for L. Hope she likes them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment