Google Analytics

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Cherry blossom season

Is it me or is everyone suddenly pregnant? As friend after friend shares their exciting news and officially become mothers-to-be, my main concern is how I will ever have enough time to knit them all baby clothes..

I have made a valiant start however, in the form of this little cardi for G's little girl-bun which is due out of the oven this summer.


Modelled here by our obliging baby-clothes mannequin:


As all the cherry trees around London seem to be in full bloom, it only seemed apt to choose Sarah Franklin's Baby Cherry Blossom pattern. To take it one step further, cherry blossoms also represent life's changing nature in Japanese tradition and I guess there are few changes in life as big as having a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment